BUSINESS INSURANCE ON HILTON HEAD
Commercial & Business Insurance
Insurance To Protect Your Company, So You Can Focus On Business.
Whether you’re a startup, small business, or an excelling large company, business insurance in Hilton Head Island and the surrounding areas, Hilton head Insurance & Brokerage can protect your journey.
Hilton Head Business Insurance
Our agency exists to partner with our clients to assess and identify their insurance needs and then recommend the appropriate coverage and carriers to meet those needs. Proper protection for your business can consist of a combination of several different types of policies. These can be confusing and overwhelming to fully understand. Our purpose is to help you understand the policies your business may need and explain them fully to you. Then we will work with you to gather the correct information to put together a competitive business insurance package.
Our goal is to walk you through the entire business insurance process. During the process you will:
- Gain a better understanding of what coverage your currently have
- Identify all insurance coverage you needed
- Compare multiple carriers to find the most competitive premium costs
- Put the business insurance package in place.
Here is a high level overview of two of the more common types of business insurance:
General Liability – protects your business from harm that may be caused to others.
Workers Compensation – protects your if your employees get hurt on the job.
Please give us a call to start the process of determining the best insurance for your business.
Hilton Head Insurance & Brokerage is a local family owned and operated agency that serves the Carolina Lowcountry and beyond! We provide caring, personal service and we know you will like the way we do business.
There are many different commercial coverage options to address the various risks that your business might face. For instance, you can secure coverages such as:
- General Liability Insurance– General liability insurance will offer your business coverage for third-party claims of bodily injury, property damage, or other losses. This type of insurance will offer coverage for medical expenses and repair costs and, if necessary, for your legal representation.
- Commercial Property Insurance– Commercial property insurance offers coverage for the physical damages that your business’s building and property might sustain during a break-in, act of vandalism, fire, or extreme weather event.
- Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance– E&O insurance offers coverage if your company makes mistakes or is negligent and causes financial losses to a client. E&O policies extend coverage to business owners, employees, and subcontractors representing the covered business.
Workers Compensation Insurance– Workers compensation is the only type of commercial coverage that is actually state mandated. All businesses operating in the state of South Carolina are required to carry this type of insurance. Workers compensation insurance will offer coverage for the medical expenses incurred by employees who get injured or become ill while on the job. This insurance will also offer coverage for your business’s legal defense if an injured party decides to waive their workers comp rights in favor of suing.